Friday 30 September 2011

SSS11 Day 30

Well, it's not actually the last day due to all my pictures yet to be taken, but it is the end of the month.


































What I wore
Top - Ness
Skirt - Wildflower skirt
Necklace - Debenhams

Thoughts
I love my blue Ness top so much I bought another one in the sale in pink-which I love too! I was feeling bold today (also need to do some washing) so I decided to clash my colours a little. Not that turquoise and pink really clash, but they are quite bright together. I feel very jolly in this outfit, and will definitely wear it again. And I remembered to put a necklace on again!

I am not getting much better at posing, its very hard to do without feeling you look like an idiot, or somehow deformed... Perhaps after my bumper 2 weeks of outfits post I will be feeling more confident!

No comments:

Post a Comment