Friday 2 March 2012

Liebster award

I have been super busy with uni and stuff over the last few weeks so I have been missing form the blogosphere, but now I am back I am so excited! I was awarded my first blogger award-the Liebster award, for blogs with 200 followers or less. I was selected as one her five top picks by the lovely Sue at Sewing Steady. Thanks honey! 




"The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it means favourite or dearest to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers." 

1 - thank your liebster blog award presenter on your blog. 
2 - link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. 
3 - copy/paste the blog award on your blog. 
4 - present the liebster blog award to 5 blogs (with 200 followers or less). 
5 - let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment.



My choices are:


I love quiet and small, who mixes sewing and science. I am loving her inspiration pics, that grey and turquoise dress is beautiful. I love how she makes vintage patterns look really wearable and not scary at all!
Over at Creative Accomplishments, My makes beautiful vintage dresses in fabulous colours and patterns, some of which she sells. I have been considering making a bright jacket, and hers is gorgeous!
Laura in a tangle is one of the bloggers who seemed to start about the same time I did, but she has done far more! She keeps running ahead with complicated patterns and stuff while I don't dare!
Steavie over at Beebee's vintage dress makes really pretty stuff in great colours and patterns, she is currently considering branching out into underwear..
Kat at All the whimsical things makes really nice clothes with a mix of modern and vintage looks. I love her full skirt, the fabric is beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats!!! It was SUPER fun running into you yesterday! How funny was that? We should have some drinks soon....maybe to celebrate the hopeful coming of spring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks darlin'!!! i've been preoccupied with a super intense science load lately and am only now getting caught up with my google reader :)

    ReplyDelete