Sunday 22 May 2011

Celebrations!

I just realised looking at my Blogger dashboard, that my previous post was my 60th, and this weekend I got to 30 followers! And when I looked back I worked out that its just over 6 months since I started this blog. So its YAY all round! Thankyou to you to all you lovely people who bother to follow my progress, it means a lot.

I also noticed that the post I was doing about other blogs I contribute to is still sitting in my drafts, so a big belated shout out to the lovely vintage sewers over at Sew Retro, and the equally lovely refashioners over at the Refashion Co-op. Both these blogs (well the previous incarnation of the Refashion Co-op) were some of the first blogs I read, and I loved the different things all the contributers came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment